Alleged pictures of the world's first 2K display phone, Vivo Xplay 3S, leak before announcement
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2013, 01:49 posted on
Mere hours before the official launch, alleged pictures of the first phone with 2K display, the Vivo Xplay 3S, have appeared, and the first impression is that it is really slim. Vivo has seemingly equipped the thin handset with a fast Snapdragon 800 processor and a large battery, but we'll judge about the performance and endurance when the phone hits the market with such a setup. This supposedly final design differs from the colorful renders that leaked before, where the camera was placed in the corner, not in the middle of the rear...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2867; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No it's not.
But actually looking cool.
13. taikucing (unregistered)
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
"2K display" yet there's no mention of battery life.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh my god, look at that thin bezel in a slim body! That's one gorgeous elegant beast.
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Looks nothing like a 5s, it doesn't have the chocolate bar shape like on the 5s.
7. Commentator (Posts: 2515; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
No, it's rectangular, therefore it looks EXACTLY like the 5s. DUH!
14. taikucing (unregistered)
f**k rounded rectangle
15. taikucing (unregistered)
more like 59 minutes & 59 seconds
9. hurrycanger (Posts: 1301; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
The button placement is the only thing ruining that design. It just looks... imbalance. I think those buttons should have been placed a a little lower or made "invisible" like those on the current Galaxy flagships (and some non-flagships).
Other than that, this phone (as appeared in the photos) is stunningly beautiful.