Alleged image of Apple iPad 4 screen shows a bigger hole for FaceTime camera
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 22:33 posted on
A photo of what is allegedly the screen for the next full-sized Apple iPad shows a larger hole for the Face Time camera; the FaceTime camera on the current third-gen iPad is .3MP while on the Apple iPhone 5 and the 5th generation Apple iPod touch, the FaceTime camera is 1.3MP...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Next will be UBUNTU on Nexus, On Acer etc .... competition is always good for those who hate monopoly :)
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 1072; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Is that why Ubuntu is so popular on desktop? OOohhh..can't wait!
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont think apple will announce iPad 4 coz as far as i know they only announce one iDevice per year! so iPad 4 will be 2013....
13. mrllano (Posts: 87; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Nobody said apple will announce ipad 4 this year
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 964; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Maybe the chinaman put a bigger drill bit by mistake?
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Ipad 4, a.k.a. the newest new ipad.
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Actually, it is a red herring used by Apple to find the source of a leak. Someone is going to be out of work soon....
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Leaks are coming in early, looks like Tim Cook isn't doing a good job in preventing these things from happening. We even might see what the iPad 4 might look like sometime around this year if this keeps on going.
12. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Bigger hole in the face time camera is need because of bigger heads of iPad users. :P
16. frydaexiii (Posts: 1157; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
So this is what Apple rumors have amounted to...From liquid metal to bigger camera hole =_="
17. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1340; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
"its also reduces glare"
lmao my gnex screen doesnt have any glare at all....deep black