Alleged image of Apple iPad 4 screen shows a bigger hole for FaceTime camera
In addition, the picture of the screen shows a larger cutout for the FaceTime camera. That could mean that Apple plans on bringing a larger camera sensor to its next 9.7 inch tablet.The front-facing camera on the third iteration of the Apple iPad is .3MP. On the Apple iPhone 5 and 5th gen Apple iPod touch, the FaceTime shooter is 1.2MP would gives us a clue of were Apple may go with the feature in the iPad 4.
The tablet wars are just beginning to heat up. You have Apple competing in the low price 7 inch category with the Amazon Kindle Fire HD and the Google Nexus 7. You have Microsoft competing in the full size space with the 9.7 inch Apple iPad. What will be next?
source: Apple.pro via BGR
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Next will be UBUNTU on Nexus, On Acer etc .... competition is always good for those who hate monopoly :)
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 1659; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Is that why Ubuntu is so popular on desktop? OOohhh..can't wait!
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont think apple will announce iPad 4 coz as far as i know they only announce one iDevice per year! so iPad 4 will be 2013....
13. mrllano (Posts: 87; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Nobody said apple will announce ipad 4 this year
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Maybe the chinaman put a bigger drill bit by mistake?
7. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Ipad 4, a.k.a. the newest new ipad.
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5856; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Actually, it is a red herring used by Apple to find the source of a leak. Someone is going to be out of work soon....
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Leaks are coming in early, looks like Tim Cook isn't doing a good job in preventing these things from happening. We even might see what the iPad 4 might look like sometime around this year if this keeps on going.
12. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Bigger hole in the face time camera is need because of bigger heads of iPad users. :P
16. frydaexiii (Posts: 1236; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
So this is what Apple rumors have amounted to...From liquid metal to bigger camera hole =_="
17. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
"its also reduces glare"
lmao my gnex screen doesnt have any glare at all....deep black