Alleged iPhone 5S motherboard shows up, A7 processor nowhere to be seen
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 05:22 posted on
After the rest of the components already leaked out, now it's time for the mother of all boards on an eventual iPhone 5S to show up. Sadly, the piece of silicon doesn't reveal any A7 stamp yet, which would mean Apple's rumored new processor will be present when the next iPhone generation hits the market, but at least the components are now an almost full set, the only thing left to appear is the camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
maybe its an invisible really really micro chip.. dig? :)
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Really now a motherboard? Slow day in news huh PA?
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 20635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And yet you're here surfing this slow news.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 20635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry apple and get my 128 gig AT&T white one ready
7. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
What up DK!
I always enjoy reading your posts... I'm with you on the white 126gb!!! I waited for something new and presto... Apple came throgh for me with iOS7. Now if they toss in a slightly larger sceen i'd be a happy camper all-round!
6. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2028; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
maybe its a transparent A7.OR they ran out of chips/
8. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
They're busy painting a7 on the leftover a5x's
9. stealthd (unregistered)
A5X's would be way too big to fit on that.