Alleged iPad mini dummy unit appears in photos
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Sep 2012, 08:47
What we can see in the photos here is speculated to be a dummy iPad mini unit based on the tablet's finalized design. In fact, this has to be the first time we get to see an image of the iPad mini fully assembled without it being a digital rendering...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 11 Sep 2012, 08:53 5 0
I think its a little too wide to fit in the hand.. But who knows? The thing will still sell regardless of specs.
23. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 11 Sep 2012, 19:01 0 1
i kinda like it! if its true, it beat the nexus coz it has a rear camera! :)
but i dont think it will be a big hit as its brother... it should be at reasonable and competitive price!
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2012, 08:59 7 1
This looks very clumsy compared to N7.
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Sep 2012, 09:08 4 0
Or, for that matter, the Android phabets like Note/Note II/HTC toy. As the size increases, I think 16:9 is more 'hold-able' form factor.
6. StormSpirit posted on 11 Sep 2012, 09:13 10 1
Apart from the fact that people owning this device can show off that they can afford an over priced gadget and its APPLE!!!
14. -box- posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:28 2 1
Or that they got into credit card debt buying one...
16. bucky posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:42 1 4
Thought the same thing at the beginning until I got an iPad. It's actually pretty handy not having to start up the pc every time I want to do some browsing. Stop hating.
18. andro. posted on 11 Sep 2012, 12:05 3 1
Ifans will somehow easily find a use for this next to their new 4 inch ipod touch,4 inch iphone 5 and also their 'new' ipad 9.7 inch which they bought a few months back.
22. darkkjedii posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:51 0 0
I can think of a great use for it bro. Buy it for my girlfriend so she can leave my ipad3 the hell alone lol.
21. darkkjedii posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:49 0 1
Man that's sad if u can't hunk of any use for top notch tablet.
5. hunted posted on 11 Sep 2012, 09:11 6 0
9. Commentator posted on 11 Sep 2012, 09:24 0 0
Please tell me that's supposed to be a worm...
10. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Sep 2012, 09:26 3 0
Yes, it is a worm.
Click on my username to enlarge my avatar. :)
12. CreeDiddy posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:11 0 5
I saw this information on Saturday. There will be nothing that will stop the iPhone 5 sales. Trust me! If HTC and Samsung are making a big fuss over LTE, why didn't they go after the iPad 3. So no worries at all. HTC and Samsung know what is going to happen when millions of iPhone 5's fly off the shelves. That means billions of dollars in profits and revenue that HTC will never see...
19. andro. posted on 11 Sep 2012, 12:07 5 0
Great news,and lets not forget the threat from goophone!
11. Kronic (banned) posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:03 3 1
Get rid of the f**king large bezel! Why is apple screwing up their chances of crushing the nexus 7?
13. ftyler223 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:13 0 6
Kronic....lets be real.The ipad is a way better and sexier tablet than nexus 7 tablet
17. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:42 4 0
Yeah? did you take a look at the price tag difference first.... and come on man the fact is it can do a LOT more than what iPad can do and yes not to mention freedom you get with Android OS
15. xtian1103 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 10:35 0 4
it's deja vu for android tablets. everything will be history once the ipad mini comes out. accept it guys, only the kindle fire comes close
20. shamatuu posted on 11 Sep 2012, 13:09 0 0
Its going to have the same specs as ipad 2 so they should call it ipad 2 mini. As far as price i don't see apple selling it at $200. They would never charge a Apple product that low.