Alleged early Samsung Galaxy S3 manual and render leak
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Apr 2012, 06:51
We still haven't seen the design, but the latest unauthorized report today is a page from its service manual, which shows a render with a physical home button, just as rumored. A 4.8" Super AMOLED screen is listed, of the MIPI (C-type) variety, which allegedly means an HD RGB Super AMOLED...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:14 0
8mp and 1.5ghz quad core???
Did that familiar with other device??
11. kshell1 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:53 10
It may be familiar but chances are these are old documents plus its 1.4ghz quad core and also 32nm with HKMG. and actual rumors point to a 12mp camera. And samsung makes one mean processor.
13. wendygarett posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:58 0
a strong exynos with 1.4ghz will perform like 1.5ghz
is that right?
15. kshell1 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:10 12
More than likely better.
28. deeoh1084 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 09:05 6
agreed... samsung does make one of the best processors i prefer Exynos processor than qualcomm's or nvidia's processors
4. SherlockHolmes posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:19 8
HAHA !!! Fuglier !!
Going for the HTC ONE X for sure !!!
Also never liked the Touchwiz !!
Touchwiz with ICS is like the Gingerbread !!
6. wendygarett posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:23 0
that spec was just edited by itroll from one X...
you should know that gs3 is 1080p screen 2gb ram and 64gb of memory...
Clearly another fake!!!
5. Diego! posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:21 1
It looks quite nice. But maybe since it's from december, things may have changed a lot. We are only a week away from the 'premiere' :D
8. JunitoNH posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:35 2
Secretive sounds someone wants hype just like Apple.
10. wendygarett posted on 26 Apr 2012, 07:52 4
Dear Samsung Fans: If you hate touchwiz... pick galaxy nexus... who knows google will select samsung again if it surpass all touchwiz devices... that way samsung will become king of ANDROID forever!!!
21. kshell1 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:25 4
Apparently his version of failing is selling 10 million units.
29. deeoh1084 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 09:08 1
to me it seems like xperia failed.. just compare the number of unit sold between xperia series and Galaxy series... sony needs to step up if they want to keep up with Samsung, HTC & Motorola
40. TMach posted on 26 Apr 2012, 14:24 1
How long has the SGS2 been on the market by comparison with the Xperia S? The SGS2 may very well over the same length of time out sell the Xperia S, it does not mean it is a better phone. I have owned both and my preference would always be for the Xperia S! The IP4/4S out sold the SGS2 but that does not make it a better phone!
24. VebbX posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:40 0
Those spec and no LTE and the wait and the phone is a waste!
31. azri05 (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2012, 09:17 0
From all the leaks, rumors, and teases. The actual design of s3 have start to taken shape in my head..
36. gamblor77 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 10:46 1
Honestly I'm REALLLY hoping that the fake invite for May 22nd had a real pic of it. That is one sexy looking phone with the brushed metal body and concaved sides and ceramic back.
I WISH I could post a link to it! :(
37. x7black7x posted on 26 Apr 2012, 11:45 0
samsung may have also prepared a new akin for their android phones other than touchwiz just like sony did after seperating from ericsson
so you just dont have to hate on everything
and maybe if they have not made an entirly new skin they may have upgraded touchwiz to 5.0 or something new
so just wait and see 3rd may is near...
38. sadaivadai posted on 26 Apr 2012, 12:52 1
4.8 inch screen with a physical button ... Just feel it will be little big ...
39. Chronos posted on 26 Apr 2012, 13:58 0
The overall outline of the S3 looks great, other than the physical button that should not have been included. I'm very excited to see its rumored ceramic coating.