Alleged black HTC One render leaks
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 01:55
Today we are getting an actual picture that is claimed to be of the black version of the retail device, as the prototype that was bandied about before was in a soft-touch plastic shell. This here looks like a different pint of beer, with very good screen-to-phone size ratio, and what might be indeed two speaker grills above and below the display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
58. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:59 0 1
Errr.. Take a look at this first.http://www.htc.com/managed-assets/shared/desktop/smartpho
It looks more like this than with an iPhone.
81. Hunt3rj2 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 17:28 2 0
Are you daft? The iPhone 5 looks nothing like this from the front. Maybe the back of the iPhone 5 resembles the front of this phone, but that's just as dumb an argument.
39. Diego! posted on 15 Feb 2013, 05:59 1 2
Mmm not groundbreaking at all... I prefer HTC One X / XL / X+ design(s) better than this one. C'mon HTC you can do better than this! It reminds me too much of Blacberry Z10. Too much.
44. Noble_One posted on 15 Feb 2013, 06:55 3 1
I'm trying to understand why there's so many comments about htc copying here. This phone looks almost exactly like the evo 4g lte. Especially in black. Still the white version has the same. Silver accents as well. I think this proves that the evo didn't sell well lol...no one knows what it looks like!
46. ajac09 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 07:29 0 2
You know Id be interested if HTC would allow removable batteries.... but I am waiting for the note 3 to come out and gs4 then see even the new lg's.
47. jsdechavez posted on 15 Feb 2013, 07:33 1 4
Looks like a Blackberry Z10.. No thanks. Sorry HTC.
48. izim1 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 07:44 1 0
That would explain why Verizon passed on it. I see no space on the face to slap a huge Verizon logo on.
49. jckc92 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:24 3 0
Had HTC incredible (original one) and love it!!! Then got HTC Incredible 2 and had to return it twice for no signal problems.Upgraded to HTC Rezound. Returned it 3x for cycling on/off and was disgruntled with quality..As you see I had a lot of HTC's and had more than a share of problems with them. With that said, I still have a Rezound and will upgrade either to this because of bigger battery, SD card, and better camera or see what Nokia will bring to Verizon. If they go for a bigger battery, sd Card and their quality camera like they use to have in the past I will go with them. See what Feb. 25 brings!!
50. ngo2dd posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:45 5 0
I love how people kill saying HTC phone look like other phone, but once you see it in person it is very different. Like the 8X
51. amiroo posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:53 3 0
very very very different and beautifull..love u HTC sooo much..
52. freebee269 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:17 1 2
Does the body of this remind anyone else of the bb z10?
60. pkiran1996 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 11:14 0 3
Definitely looks like a Z10 - the matt black panels from the top and bottom.
56. TheKookiemonster007 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:10 0 3
that edge looks like the one from the iphone 5
61. cornerofthemoon posted on 15 Feb 2013, 11:36 1 3
Didn't this phone already debut at the Blackberry event?
63. cornerofthemoon posted on 15 Feb 2013, 11:37 1 4
HTC copied Nokia with the 8X and now behold a Blackberry Z10 clone.
68. Jonathan41 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 12:25 0 1
Why because of the bright colors?? I forgot Nokia had that patented. Or Blackberry because of the edgeless display and curved corners? You sound like Steve Jobs.
64. cornerofthemoon posted on 15 Feb 2013, 11:39 1 1
The interface looks Windows Phone-esque....Not necessarily a bad thing.
70. amats69 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 12:35 3 0
im so excited for this phone to come out of the box this coming February 19!...and to those who said that HTC copied blacberry all i can say is "only fools say that" LOL
72. Manevolence posted on 15 Feb 2013, 13:00 0 0
Reminds me of a Zune actually. I like it. A lot. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
92. ebubekir26 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 10:16 1 0
I didn't even say htc sucks or something, just saying what comes to mind when looking at the picture, it looks like bb10 and iPhone5 , and who said the device will look like this , the device is not even out yet , htc is smart and knows what it's doing
86. Baseballer posted on 15 Feb 2013, 21:09 2 0
You guys do know the design is a process right? So they were designing this probably way before the z10 look came out. so stop hating on Htc.
87. jedpatrickdatu posted on 15 Feb 2013, 21:44 2 1
I didn't know the Blackberry Z10 runs on Windows Phone.
93. preet27in posted on 17 Feb 2013, 10:23 1 0
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL design ever by htc. with dual side speakers.undoubtely the best amongest all its competetor companies.built quality has nevr been an issue with htc as they ve been the best ever. now ULTRAPIXEL will beat all the phones yet in the market. and a whole new SENSE 5.0 and a better SOUND will b the best add ons in htc. WE ALL WISH BEST OF LUCK TO U htc. u literally have listened to MY LAST POST. which says........ " htc needs to improve in sound and camera". and damn YES. U WILL BEAT EM ALL. CHEERS HTC .!!!! UR THE BEST.