Alleged Sony i1 Honami camera interface shot confirms 20 MP unit
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 06:03 posted on
At the full resolution, the phone can apparently take 4:3 photos, with 16:9 going down to 8 MP. We still don't know whether there will be some sort of pixel oversampling tech like in Nokia's PureView technology, like it was whispered in the beginning...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
I think it will be same as xperia ultra..
just same n only change big camera n smaller screen i guess
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The i1 Honami is said to be slightly larger, but still fairly similar to the Xperia Z, it would be 4mm taller and 2mm wider, but just as thin as the Xperia Z.
9. pyradark (Posts: 828; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
ahhh!! Ultra is what im eyeing for a while, im expecting this phone is as small as ZL, but oh well like the leaks on Z Ultra, I guess this is the final look. just curious what is on the hole at the back
12. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
it does have flash
but which one know one knows..
by pic its looking like led ...
14. vincelongman (Posts: 4159; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I would mind if it was 10 mm thick if it was the height and width of the Xperia ZL. I defiantly hope its not bigger, even if its by a few mm I would still be disappointed :)
15. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
If it's gonna be similar to xz, I hope the honami uses a triluminous display. Xz already suffers from washed out colors and so so viewing angles
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sony will definitely use the Triluminious display on the Honami, don't worry. Believe Sony.
10. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
It looks like this will be my next phone :)
21. skyline88 (Posts: 456; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
whatever it looks, for sure will be better than lazy-designed S4 Zoom and Ultra-Gimmicky HTC One
2. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
cant wait to see prototype snaps
n cant wait to see the comparison between s4zoom, l1020 n honami..
I hope sony uses the amplifier like itt was rumored. .
8. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
I hopped Nokia would have patent their upsample technology, because other manufacturers (like Sam-copycat-sung, but actually it would be Sony) would thief it. But when I see that the 1020 is a WP and i1 is Android it's a great idea that Nokia (Elop) didn't patent anything, bad luck to this guy.
And also if the i1 have upsample-like tech, it's a greaaaaaaaaaaat feature not because of the quality but on most, if not all cameras of todays world (even DSLR), they always have an option to lower the resolution but is useless because they are not profiting in no way of the advantages : using the full sensor for lossless zoom -since N86- and then noise reduction -808-. Very satisfied that Nokia came up with this idea , but still not happy they are limited by Micro$oft. Funny to see that those great ideas where for Symbian phones, wonder if they will have new revolutionary ideas now and then as they are running the again WP.
11. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
I remember they had many e series
one the best longbattery life phones series. .
n express music. ..
when they will launch these again..
5. mishooo111 (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
not interesting if the screen is the same as on xperia z
6. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Its triluminous . It is better than thr z
By thr demo It seems pretty promising.
20. Android-Boxer (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Maybe there are waiting for the right time for all the marketing stuff..
23. mayur007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
atleast better than other company phones rather than old n boring(samsung,even lumia series have same design) lol
28. sapibuntinx (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 May 2013)
no no no dude, S4 looks better compared to this... look at those thick bezel... I've seen the S4 device and it looks pretty small for an 5" device... what's the point of having those big unused space on top and the bottom of the device.l...
Lumia 1020 looks better than this, but again, too much bezel compared to the screen size... big lense on the back looks cool...
16. sergiobr (Posts: 694; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I was expecting for something to compete with N1020. I hate WP and love Android free world.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
just show the FULL REAL PICTURES PLEASE NO MORE leaks
26. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
if you have a 20mp camera you wont get the full 20mp for the photo. i like to think of it as a hard drive specification. a 20gb hard drive doesnt give you 20gb of use. same as mega pixels for camera's. the 16:9 mode will be less than 18mp. like how the n1020 gives you 34mp picture in 16:9 mode on a 41mp camera.
27. Sankyaku (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
I see in the picture 8mp is selected with the same resolution as "4K" 3840 × 2160. Maybe It can record video in that option!
29. adit38 (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
i think honami can take picture underwater, lumia 1020 cant do it without accessories. If i had lumia 1020 and honami, that will be great.
Carrying s4zoom maybe heavier than carrying both lumia 1020 and honami.