Alleged Sony Xperia E2 to come with LTE onboard, scores close to 18 000 on AnTuTu
0. phoneArena 16 Dec 2013, 03:38 posted on
It's the season for Sony Xperia leaks on AnTuTu, its seems, as just after three Z1 versions appeared in the benchmark database, now an alleged Sony Xperia E2 seems to be making the rounds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2095; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
There is no flash? Lower-midrange Snapdragon processor inside is OK but MediaTek should not be there.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3643; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It scores similarly to the Snapdragon 400 in the Moto G, so that's a good thing.
2. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Sony need to improve on their marketing campaign.
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 391; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
They are actually starting since Z1. I can see advertisements of Z1 on TV and webpages.
8. Remmy (Posts: 52; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
True, I can even hear Sony's ads on the radio :)
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1098; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes that's true. They have so awesome products but people just don't know about them...
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 603; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I would prefer if a Mediatek chip is used. Sure, the radios aren't energy efficient, but the efficiency when the screen is turned on is crazy.
On an unrelated note, a phone with an e-ink screen and dual-core Cortex-A7 processor would be the most battery efficient phone ever