Alleged Sony Ericsson Nozomi official render leaks
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2011, 06:56 posted on
There is the word "Dual" which would confirm once again that we might be having the first mutlicore Android handset from the company in the face of the Sony Ericsson Nozomi. Another proof is the 1920x1xxx line under the camera section, which would imply 1080p HD video capture that we usually associate with dual-core handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
one of my next options.. playing a waiting game must be soo worth it..
15. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
That's what I thought, Xperia Cloud, but I'm not sure if the last letter looks too much like a 'd' to me?
16. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Actually I take that back, I was looking for a capital D for some reason, but it can definitely by a lowercase one. So I think that's it, ill place my bets on "Sony Ericsson Xperia Cloud"
6. nanozander (Posts: 73; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Looks too much like the iPhone from the sides.. But overall it looks hella preety though.
7. cyborg009 (Posts: 94; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Dude don't compare that ibox thing to this piece of art .. its damn saxx awesome !!
11. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Now that is how you do a dual core flagship.
If Sony releases this by february/march, they will have a major winner.
Probably not my next phone, though. My contract ends in October next year. Hopefully, just in time for a quad core Sony beast that can replace my arc and provide a long term solution.
12. santaclaus (Posts: 52; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
i think the camera on Nozomi should be better than the iphone4s because Sony wont be so stupid to supply good camera lens for Apple but use lousy camera lens on its flagship phone right?
Awaiting the 12MP phone!!!
14. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
looks to be buttonless, but im not completely sure. i really like the look. good job, sony!
17. GYNGA (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
it has capacitive buttons, you can see them under the screen
18. seylan (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Nope look carefully, and at the previous leaks, and you can clearly see 3 buttons. They seem VERY thin. No need for them though. They appear to be translucent. Check this close up.
They also glow blue, quite cool.
19. BLikens1619 (Posts: 54; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
They look as though they are capactive buttons seeing how Android ICS devices are supposed to only have capactive ones.
23. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
thanks for the info.
is this the first android device with 3 physical buttons?
i really like the clear buttons. i bet they look really good lit up.
22. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 78; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
So sharp but a Sony Ericisson. Get it?