Alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 photo shows both physical and capacitive buttons
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Apr 2012, 02:32
There is evidently a physical home key, as rumored, and two capacitive buttons, while the whole setup resembles a lot the render from the leaked early manual of a Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S3 that we saw yesterday. The side bezel of what seems to be quite a big display is pretty thin, but we'll leave the speculations on screen size aside, as we can't vouch whether this is the real deal anyway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
35. Fayeznoor posted on 27 Apr 2012, 04:26 2 6
epic fail, the capacitative buttons are the one found on gingerbread devices. and the picture is Galaxy nexus
36. ezroller posted on 27 Apr 2012, 05:05 0 3
i'm not sure if it's the same shape as on the samsung teaser
40. intos posted on 27 Apr 2012, 05:55 0 3
wtf is this ??? Galaxy s3 nexus ??? I hope this is not the galaxy s3...
43. eaxvac posted on 27 Apr 2012, 06:11 4 11
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Samsheep!
Wake up now!
73. VZWuser76 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:12 1 1
Go to sleep. Go to sleep troll. Go to sleep now.
45. ANDROIDJUNKY posted on 27 Apr 2012, 06:34 4 1
Clearly this is a fake.... Why are the capacitive buttons lit when the screen is off? On all Galaxy phones when the screen is off the buttons disappear. Can anyone explains this?
46. Faustic posted on 27 Apr 2012, 06:47 1 1
While it certainly could be a touched up Galaxy Nexus, the only thing that really gives me pause on delaring it fake is the fact that the volume rocker on the side is different from the GNex. On the nexus, it doesn't have an indent to seperate up and down volume. Here, there's clearly one.
The capactive buttons being lit could be explained by a bug or a bad build on the phone. I've seen custom ROMs where the capactive buttons remain lit even though the screen is on.
But regardless, I wouldn't mind if this were the real deal aside from the dedicated capactive buttons. I much rather they go the softkey route.
48. remixfa posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:01 3 1
bah, someone took the render from the instruction booklet and made a fake one based on it. some solar flair to fade out the details and make it look "more real"
49. dcgore posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:24 0 2
Has anyone noticed the top half of looks too much like the blackberry 9900? Photoshop??
51. taz89 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:49 2 1
Lol come on people! Clearly a FAKE...look at thereflection of the hand and see how the reflection is also the carpet? Final design maybe similar but the image above is a FAKE
53. Diego! posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:53 1 1
This is not the final design (IMHO), since the button we've seen in the manual leak and the pictures from Gizm Brazil was very different from this rectangular menu button we are seeing here.
Let's just wait, we are only less than a week away from the showing of the "Next Galaxy" :D
54. cellphonator posted on 27 Apr 2012, 07:59 1 1
Looks like a T-Mobile S2 version, touched up.
Also this photo surfaced right after the Samsung alleged S3 manual came up. Coincidence?
55. sithman (banned) posted on 27 Apr 2012, 08:17 1 2
That is one ugly phone... The one x looks wayyyyy better.
60. Joelfantastic posted on 27 Apr 2012, 09:07 2 1
I can't believe people are b**ching that this is a copy of the Galaxy Nexus. You morons, Samsung made both phones. Obviously there will be similarities. lol, seriously, people find any reason to complain.
61. cheeseycheeser posted on 27 Apr 2012, 09:08 1 1
I like it enough to own it. It's still sleek and uniqueish. (It's much less square then my Bionic) And if this is the final, I'd buy it.
BUT I don't love it! The design almost feels a little lower end. And it's not incredibly sleek and unique. But I honestly don't think this is final. But it feels closer.
62. bobfreking55 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 09:10 1 1
Okay you guys that believe this so much - i made a render based on previous 'leaks', and that is what probably this guy has done. It's a Galaxy Nexus photoshopped with the buttons of the SGSII, it even has a menu button, in which, ICS has a multitasking button like the One X. and like what the people I respect commented on the above, yeah, FAKE.
63. Xquisite posted on 27 Apr 2012, 09:41 2 1
The White One X is still the best Looking phone at this current moment in time.
68. intos posted on 27 Apr 2012, 10:02 0 5
there are 2 kind of people here, first the guys that they took the htc one x and they wish their phone not be to far worse than the s3 and the other type of people that they wait the galaxy to be much much better than the htc one x...
71. GeekMovement posted on 27 Apr 2012, 12:38 0 1
The aspect I like from this render is the thin bezel on the sides. Otherwise I think the design is ok, but not really feeling the buttons on the bottom..
80. wayee1 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:01 0 1
81. greathero1 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:57 0 1
Looks good but the US carriers will screw it up with 4 capacitive buttons like always. Keep the original design somebody! Please lol!
85. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 20:55 0 1
Why is everyone keep believing this is the real phone. JUST WAIT TILL FRIDAY PRESS CONFERENCE getting sick and tired of looking at FAKE PICTURES.
87. BravoTeam127 (unregistered) posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:59 0 1
Fake!!! His hand carries onto the carpet on the left side!!! Come on phonearena! Use your brains!!!
89. kobainez posted on 27 Apr 2012, 23:55 1 1
bla bla bla samsung gs3 will eat s**t when xperia hayabusa comes out...
92. lodhi_jawad posted on 28 Apr 2012, 14:06 0 0
Mark my comment today. This is the The Next Galaxy that we are seeing on this 3rd May in London. It is indeed the Galaxy S3 design and I love it. :)
94. gamblor77 posted on 02 May 2012, 02:18 0 0
I'd like to know why the home button is rectangular in this "real" image but more of a half moon shape in all the other leaks? Is it possible this isn't real or the final product?
95. hassansalam posted on 28 May 2012, 02:35 0 0
Brand new unlocked original Samsung Galaxy S3 cost $400usd
Contact for Prices::::
SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1
BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1
call Hotlink 24hours : +60166925182
SMS : 60166925182
Shipping Method: DHL & FedEX and UPS
Delivery Time: 2-3days delievr to your doorstep all over the world.