Alleged Samsung Galaxy Note II front panel poses for the camera, again with a 5.5-inch screen
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:15
Today, August 15th is the day when we expect Samsung to redeliver the news about the upcoming launch of the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, but it's also just the right time for another leaked…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. dickwyn posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:27 13
at least this does not look like it is inspired by the GSIII
14. bobfreking55 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:28 1
most likely a fake, the ruler looks like the ruler on the nokia leak too.
just saying. that shape is just not Samsung's shape, sorry to disappoint you but the note ii will be probably like a pebble too.
16. doejon posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:46 0
no look at the shadows on the ruler on the nokia leak... and at his pic the ruler is longer..
19. bobfreking55 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:02 1
hmm what if both were made by the same person and ''leaked'' it together..
25. tiara6918 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 21:06 0
Yeah, It looks like it wasn't inspired by the galaxy s3 but more like the 2012 galaxy r that was sold only on korea (the home button looks identical)-http://www.samsung.com/sec/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/kt/SHV-E170KMAKC
6. fragmentation (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:32 1
I wonder how it access Google now by using physical button
7. dickwyn posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:56 1
to access google now on the galaxy nexus is just swiping from the bottom. it will most probably be the same
8. fragmentation (banned) posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:58 1
No must press and hold the home button then swipe it up after a Google button came up on top
13. bobfreking55 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:26 3
the way they access s voice on the s iii probably.
12. doejon posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:11 0
im glad that the note have such buttons cuz u can wake up the device better!
17. ph00ny posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:52 1
I'm glad they're using the traditional setup instead of onscreen buttons. Not only is it easy to hit the onscreen button during app usage, it takes up screen real estate. I would rather use the full screen
2. PimpStrong posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:25 2
There's no way it will be squared. That goes against Samsung's new Natural and Human design scheme.
3. bobfreking55 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:26 1
it looks like a fat Xperia Arc... I wonder how will this look like, or is Samsung using shells again to hide the design?
5. redmd posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:29 9
I prefer the physical home buttons to get more of that 5.5 inches of screen estate and also to turn on the screen from sleep faster than using the power button. I like this better than that image yesterday which is just a stretched out S3 = ugly. Now, where are those specs...
24. fay99 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 14:06 0
Can't agree more. If a bezel less phone is not possible yet, and if you can't replace the thick bezel at the bottom with a longer screen like all those phone currently in the market with on screen buttons, what is the stupid reason to remove the physical button and make the usable screen smaller?
9. nicholassss posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:01 0
i can only hope it ends up on verizon quickly and i can save up the 7ish hundred dollars to buy one when it does.
10. mercorp posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:04 0
Not too bad looking...
But I hope we will have a polycarbonate body to go with it.
11. bloodline posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:07 1
I wish sammy would offer two formats, samsungs versions of android and pure android
15. doejon posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:42 1
ohh waiittt waiiit.. this one looks quite similar to the pic that samsung pakistan leaked..
would be greaaaaaat :D
18. Jeradiah3 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 08:39 0
either way, this will be one of the best mobile phones out there. im getting either this or the original Note. my only question is when will this phone be available??
Will Samsung make the debut of the international and US versions at the same time or delay them like the original Note was?
20. zhypher_23 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 09:39 2
Now this is the picture I was expecting, much satisfied compared to the other one :))
21. phonemonkey posted on 15 Aug 2012, 10:32 0
This is huge news...
If you take two Galaxy notes,
Attach one to the bottom of each foot,
You can water ski with them
23. adavan posted on 15 Aug 2012, 12:26 0
According to this photo length and width should be 148.3 X 76.8mm. The original Note was 146.9 X 83mm. Great!
27. nokianalltheway posted on 16 Aug 2012, 07:00 0
who knows this may not be note ii at all and maybe a nokia 5.5 incher....
well that's what can be speculated from chris Webber's tweet