Alleged Nokia Windows Phone 8 handsets leak in jolly colors, one might be the midrange Arrow
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 03:17 posted on
Someone from the vast prairies of the Chinese microblogging services posted a teasing back pic of a yellowish handset with rounded cornersm captioning it with "Nokia WP8 new". If this is indeed the real deal that will be unveiled next week, Nokia is obviously committing to the jolly polycarbonate designs its Lumia range is recognizable with, which ensures passing the torch from WP7 to WP8 without perplexing the potential users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
mid range... joyful color...hope a decent camera.. and has atleast the sensor of the N8.. 808 pureview camera on the flagship lumia!!!
i just cant wait for nokia world!!!
september is really the best tech showdown!!!
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
so nokia phi is rumored to have colorful looks...
the nokia arrow might also feature colorful looks!!http://mynokiablogdotcom/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MNBnok
change dot to . to see it!
5. apocalypsebc (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I wonder will Nokia equip the Pure View technology inside the phone. The camera lens looks a little small to me. The first picture looks as if there’s a possibility.
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3264; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is supposed to be their mid-range phone. I don't think they'll put PureView in it. They most definitely will put PureView in their flagship though
7. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
if my eyes are working right i think i can make out "Carl Zeiss" on the back of the black one....
9. noriya (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
wow,finally i see my color phone that i love now,i love yellow one.
13. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
That's just starting nokia is going rock the event!!
15. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
the design is not as good as samsung ativ s, just my opinion
16. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I hope you read the line "this is mid-range" .. Not their flagship .. It looks lot better than Samsung's mid-range phones ..
19. shadez10 (Posts: 364; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
samsung ativ S design is like out-dated... looks of the old Samsung galaxy S...
nokia's designs are far better than samsung...
20. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
how do you know ? nokia lumia is not released yet.....
18. Oxygen (Posts: 77; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Now these look like toys! I'm waiting for Lumia flagship.
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5167; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Very very sexy colors i'll choose the RED OR YELLOW ones if it ever comes to the states. all phone manufactueres needs to make mulit color phones it will help them sell lots of phones. I'm tired of seeing only black and white phones and blue ones