Alleged HTC One X and One S renders plus full specifications leak prematurely
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2012, 13:51 posted on
We will be firmly planted in out seats at the HTC event tomorrow, where the company is expected to unveil this season's Android goodness, but alleged renders of the HTC One X (aka Endeavor) and HTC One S (aka Ville) were leaked along with the full specs laundry list...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I'm gonna go ahead and say its 1080p at 60fps on the one x.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i would hope that the quadcore would bring it to 60fps as well. it better be daaarn smooth. I was hoping that quads would bring a big improvement to software camera quality (as well as better hardware in tow)
15. cheetah2k (Posts: 933; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
HTC need this to be a super selling phone - or they're in for a rough 2012 financially...
I will say that I am SO SO glad HTC decided not to wait for Qalcomm to release their quad core variant. Nvidia inside could be just what the doctor ordered.
18. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
actually qualcomms quad core will probably be quite a bit better than the tegra 3 with its A-15 architecture. just like the dual core destroys the competition
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well i hope its cheaper elsewhere, the prices are astonishing!!
7. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Yea, they are starting to look like the iPhone same borring design ,HTC you disappoint me on the design ( please update )
13. Doakie (Posts: 1412; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Really? HTC has had a dozen(?) similar yet different designs in 2011. It creates a brand image that has a design likeness. Apple has had TWO designs in five years!!! I think there's a big difference. NO ONE is as lazy as Apple in the design department.
19. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Samsung has had the exact same design on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PHONES since 2010. the Droidx, dx2 and bionic are all the same and the razr, D4 and previous droids all look the same
8. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Let's hope that battery life will be improved by that Tegra 3 like they say, or one x will be a flop with that size of a battery
20. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 805; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
My only gripes with those devices mentioned above is the battery capacity it packs, at the very least they could have made it 2000 mAh.
9. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
that tone in the article is ignorant..one s has a great processor, if not even better than that of one x, despite of being "only dual core".
it's a fourth generation snapdragon
10. checkmymike (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Why do htc phones look the same? Cant they make a design that will distinguish one from the other?
11. mightyillidan (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
are u f**king kidding me
first of all batteries sux
second wtf 950 and 800 are u kidding me
the diffrence between them is too damn small compared to the diffrence of thier costs lol and 800 lol the sensation xe xosts less than 500 and have hardware near to the one of the one s if these are prices sorry htc ur loosing it
only good thing in this renders that there will be the black and white beats paint jobs in those phones lol
14. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
You need to read the article again, it says that those prices are what was suggested, I'm sure the actual costs will be way lower
17. ngo2dd (Posts: 855; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
The XE and the one S are not similar. The XE is a super LCD and the one S is super AMOLED. The XE is fatter and has a S3 not a S4. They also have different camera sensor.
16. speckledapple (Posts: 885; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Everything seems to be right where it should be tech wise except the all illusive battery. Motorola has already proved that you can fit an amaingly large capacity of a batter in a device. Whether this should be the standard now is up for question but its proven. With that in mind, the battery specs even with enhanced measures for battery life on the device is still paltry. How could it have all those internals and a weak battery?
A step in the right direction but that battery, eh.