Alleged Galaxy S5 cases pop up, fingerprint scanner cutout notably absent
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2014, 09:03 posted on
Case makers are starting to prep for the surprise Galaxy S5 unveiling that Samsung invited us on this Monday, notifying that February 24th is the day we are likely to see the flagship announced. UK's Mobile Fun has listed two case lines - Trident's Aegis and Kraken - and claims they will be fitting the upcoming Galaxy S5. Those case prereleases are usually based on an intricate combination of rumors and guesswork, but often on schematics that part suppliers leak to case makers, and even official dimensions forwarded by the phone manufacturer before the actual unveiling...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
looks a bit like a wider and shorter note 3
7. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It looks like a square.... :O Samsung VU (???)
8. AppleJuice (Posts: 136; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
It looks wide because the case is wide, like a bumper case. Take a look.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9723; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Fake. Phone is too damn wide. I'm pretty sure Samsung isn't going to pull a LG and release a Vu like Galaxy as their flagship.
11. AppleJuice (Posts: 136; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
I think it's fake too though, you're right.
12. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 245; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Fingerprint my a$$... This cutout is for the sensor and the flash(Note 3 design)..