Alleged Galaxy S5 SM-G900A version for AT&T pops up in a user agent profile
1. aranauser (Posts: 47; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
i know s5 will be awesome.but these leaks are boooorung IMHO
3. tech2 (Posts: 1762; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yeah.....tomorrow we will get a 'news' saying its not the alleged GS5
5. sergiobr (Posts: 391; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Nothing really new on the horizon ! They have to sell.
2. twens (Posts: 517; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
When the s5 is announced then it's announced but till then boooooo to all these rumours.
4. nokia12 (Posts: 272; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
I think they all are right.. this could be another variant for s5.. a cheaper 1080p version.. god knows how many models Samsung released for galaxy s4..
6. TisaTsir (Posts: 52; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I am sure this isn't S5....I am expecting S5 to have a 2K display.
8. Teja171 (unregistered)
Yeah, sammy has to do something different every time to keep their sales alive.
10. phonemonkey (Posts: 162; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I hope the s5 comes out with premium materials and better battery life over ANYTHING else
It doesnt need a faster processor it is already faster than 95% of people really need
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
How the hell is this alleged? The s5 will be here in a few short months, sell a gazillion units, then get out done by its big brother in late Sept or early Oct. darkkstrodamus predicts this.
11. alextheZowner (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)
After I get my S5 I will stop following this site till next year haha I will stop I want to enjoy phone before I hear rumors about the S6.