Alleged Galaxy Note 3 prototype leaks out, lets us see the internals
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2013, 03:24 posted on
What the prototype seems to reconfirm is the general elliptical shape of the home key underneath the display, as well as what appears to be a stylus silo. The source says a Samsung logo is present, but we can't really vouch for the accuracy of Google Translate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3655; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This design kinda sucks, specs wise it'll be way ahead but design wise very lame. Sammy please improve the design.
4. Kurai (unregistered)
This is a prototype fyi . . . if it will be made out of plastic, It will suck even more but fanboys will buy it anyway. . . . don't forget the S-Bloatware and their crappy design . . . Samsung will wow the nerds out there by putting powerful hardware in the note3, but when it comes to real world performance it will lag and lag and lag again . . .
11. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Haters gonna hate.
12. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Jeez you haters never learn do you....the s4 doesn't lag....get that fact into your dumb retarded brain!
13. abdane (Posts: 492; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
don't mind them, they can't find something to bash the GS4, so they talked about something in the past that has been fixed... poor them :/
15. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
S4 does lag ocassionally...maybe you fanboys should stop painting it as perfect.also mine heats up fast and the battery aint the best...does this mean its crap no but stop the bs that its perfection.
21. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
so tell me... is the iphone5 never lags??
22. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
wow classic fanboy, someone says the s4 does lag sometimes and you go at the iphone
companies must laugh at your lot and how you fight and suck up to them.
to answer your badly constructed question yes the iphone can lag too.......dont you get it nothing is faultless or perfect no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise
27. gamblor77 (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
For me the S4 mainly seems to lag when you use the "power save mode", which ironically doesn't save power. I think it might mess with the clock speed and a few things. For the most part it seems to be pretty smooth but I did notice it lags occasionally when flipping home screens quickly. The S3 never lagged for me (on the home screen switching anyway) so I'm not sure what that's about?
14. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Nice Joke or should i say PJ? GS 4 lags... i assume you never used one!
19. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Whoyton2, not a hater, but the S4 does indeed lag.
20. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
u must have a knock off coz i own the 9500 and 9505 and they dont lag
2. Kurai (unregistered)
physical button is getting old . . .
9. JMartin22 (Posts: 1716; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Why? Software buttons are worse in my opinion. They eat up screen real estate and they're easy to accidentally tap on when you're using the capacitative screen to type something on.
18. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Well there is capacitive button. They can use that! That physical button, not many like it.
3. TakashiDeo (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 20 Jul 2013)
Xperia Z Ultra with a home.button :D
6. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
If you look closely at the edges you can see its in square shell of sorts. Often OEMs do that to protect the design from getting leaked (the irony xD ).
Its most likely to follow GS4's design language of curved edges.
7. hung2900 (Posts: 911; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
And the Xperia Z Ultra looks like an Galaxy S3 prototype
8. gust3r3u (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
haha NO CAMERA BUTTON ,those rumours about is made me wait but now i will get the honami beast .
10. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
^^ The Honami looks anything but impressive, another snoozefest that will generate moderate hype and turn out like the Xperia Z, forgotten.....by over half of the buying/media world and say..."Sigh....another souless Xperia" :D
This looks to be at least 5.7 inches at best, not good.
16. anleoflippy (Posts: 580; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I'm sorry but I'm laughing at your comment right now.
17. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
The GS4 lags quite a bit actually. I wouldn't mind having the GPE though.
24. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
yep that's about the jist of it - pi$$ing your money away