All you need to know about the HTC Windows Phone 8X and 8S
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 11:58 posted on
Today was HTC day, as the company has made its first Windows Phone 8 devices official. Meet the HTC Windows Phone 8X and Windows Phone 8S! Beautiful names, right? Oh well, we guess we'll have to put up with it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Seymur (unregistered)
Looks more like Microsoft's plan than copying. HTC isn't stupid enough to do it.
2. tokuzumi (Posts: 561; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
Waits for Nokia to sue HTC for copying their design.
The 8X looks to be a good phone. It uses the screen from the Rezound, with the internals of the One X. Should be a great performer.
13. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Windows Phone is becoming more like Nokia's OS if other OEMs dont step up..
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If you look clearly the phone looks like
One X + Lumia + Something different = HTC 8X
5. rsiders (Posts: 465; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
All I need to know is that it's coming to T-Mobile baby!
8. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The question for me is how much ?
If it is lot cheaper than Nokia then I might end up with one, but if it is around the same price then definitely it will be Nokia for me.
9. tiara6918 (Posts: 1915; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Htc 8x and 8s are hot and colorful handsets, we can see that the design and the specs sheet are just brilliant...
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
samsung ativ s design is wayyy better than htc's, it's more elegant and thus the material is more exclusive (aluminium) compared to the polycarbonate on htc's
15. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Lol... aluminium? Did you read? Its plastic that look like metal
11. Jillxz (Posts: 148; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Nope , not for me. No screen size less than a 4.6 That is a MUST for me.
14. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG (Posts: 40; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
anyone notice that the supposed "High End" 8X has no expandable memory yet the more mid-range, 8S has up to 32 expandable? just..... seriously...... why?