All our Honeycomb tablet reviews
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review – we felt like the Galaxy Tab 10.1 was the first product that could truly challenge the iPad. It grabbed the slimmest tablet crown by being a hair thinner than Apple's tablet and it matched it price-wise. It has some shortcomings in comparison to the rest of the Honeycomb crew – no microSD card or microHDMI port. Visit our review for a final yay or nay.
- Motorola XOOM Review – Verizon's Motorola XOOM was promised 4G LTE upgrade back at its launch, but you had to trade this off for a hefty price and a bulky product. Despite that, the XOOM packs a dual-core chip and runs Honeycomb smoothly.
- T-Mobile G-Slate Review – When you can't compete in the slim body race, you have to find another way to differ. The G-Slate found not one, but two – its 3D video capture and 8.9-inch screen. Do they make a real difference or are they just a gimmick? You can find the answer in our detailed review.
- LG Optimus Pad Review – The European version of the G-Slate mimics it for the most part, but to see it for yourself you'd have to check out the full review.
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review – This crossover device is basically a slate which you can insert into a keyboard dock, which turns it into a netbook, sort of. With a cheap price tag and dual-core processor, we wouldn't wonder why it sells out quickly.
- Acer ICONIA TAB A500 Review – Acer's take on tablets is also worth a look as it sports a well built solid body with reassuring metal. If that's what you're after, this tablet has all the other basics covered.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Preview - the 8.9-inch sibling of the ten-inch Galaxy Tab is equally powerful, so it definitely deserves your attention. Suffice to say, that 8.9 inch should be the perfect size for typing and holding a tablet with just one hand.
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
heyyy! get that nasty ol Gingerbread outta here! :P
2. ArmageddonX (Posts: 96; Member since: 11 May 2011)
My first question would be; Which one scored the highest? =)
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1176; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I have the G slate :) awesome tablet!! Especially when I hook it up to my 3Dtv
8. cposey (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Seen it. OM...GAWD!!!! it was beautiful.....damn near made me cry when i saw the output quality.
5. cheetah2k (Posts: 726; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Um... not sounding DUMB, but Phonearena, isnt this article about "HONEYCOMB" tablets??
So WTF is the HTC Flyer doing in there? I thought it packed Gingerbread 2.3?????
Surprised you didnt put the iPad in there somewhere..
7. Victor.H (Posts: 369; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Thanks for pointing that out, cheetah2k! We've only added the EVO View 4G and the Flyer since HTC promised they'll get updated to Honeycomb in the near future, but we see how this could be misleading, so we've removed them until they actually get updated.
9. jguill (unregistered)
samsung 10.1 best tablet out there, including ipad.
10. AndroidThriver (unregistered)
When will PhoneArena.com do a review of the Toshiba Thrive?
11. AndroidThriver (unregistered)
Do you plan to do a review of the Toshiba Thrive soon?