All iPad 3 facts, all hilarious
1. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
95% of ifans would believe this stuff is true is Apple told them so with the usual this changes everything tag line added on!!
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3072; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Sorry ill be too busy playing Mass Effect 3 to care.
10. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Hell, I'm still playing SC2 and ME2 :P
20. Dijin (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Modern warfare 3 :X
And Warcraft 2 on my phone. :P
22. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 266; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
I wish i could thumb up this comment 100 more times!
best game that i had to buy the battle chest..
any chance u got steam code for Dota2?
24. downphoenix (Posts: 2768; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Im playing Syndicate personally. And just beat Final Fantasy 13-2.
4. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
If the next iPad has a quad core and the crazy high def screen, and updated cameras I will be Impressed. If it only brings one or two then they will be just skating by with incremental upgrades again.
13. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Look at the Galaxy Tab 2, talk about skating by with incremental upgrades...
And I have the GT10.1 so I have nothing about Samsung but I was really looking forward to something new :(
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
My personal favorite:
iPad 3 is so absorbent Star Jones (c. 1997 weight) wears it as a tAmpon.
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
14. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
The fact thats hilarious of all is that, there are people to buy this overpriced made in china product.
17. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
No matter what you do to it, its still a crapy ipad...
21. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The most funny thing is thats it says is a FACT. !!!!!!!! NOT. !!!!!!!!! Jaja
25. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
WHERE IS GALI TACO C HACK THE MIZ
27. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ohhh we are all here.. we just like to hear the fdroids releases tension...