All from Google I/O 2013
1. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
It WAS short & Sweet !!! But the real Announcements will be coming later towards the end of this year..
2. theSAINTjohn (Posts: 17; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Not really impressed at all by this years I/O.. It seems like a weekly regular that google is coming out with new apps, features, add ons to previously developed products or services. Nothing really screams, "Make room for my schedule!! Google's I/O is here!!"
I do love the feedback by the CEO though. Glad he has the passionate mindset that most of all google consumers have.
4. Zero0 (Posts: 583; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Yeah. I was hoping to see an Android update and some hardware.
Not that nothing good happened (Maps and Hangouts look great), but it was pretty underwhelming compared to last year. Hell, the Nexus 4 and 10 were announced with a blog post, but Google's developer event gets no hardware.
3. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 110; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
No new version? Not even 4.3? I don't care about giving the OEMs time to catch up. That's why I even got my Nexus 4 in the first place, so I wouldn't have to worry about manufacturers holding me back. Dammit
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2135; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Disappointing. All I was looking for was the slight FHD SDS4Pro bump of the Nexus 7 and they couldn't even pull that one off. Fail.
8. Craig_pt (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 May 2013)
The comments sound like android fanboys commenting on an apple post!
9. pinball00 (Posts: 21; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
where is second generations nexus 7?????????????