All apps in the Windows Phone Store show they will work with Windows Phone 8.1
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2014, 16:07 posted on
There should be no doubt now that Microsoft plans to bill the big “Windows Phone Blue” update as...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Commentator (Posts: 3185; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Man do I feel sorry for whoever had to check each and every Windows Phone app for this.
6. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Yeah, I can see how hard it must be checking those 1 million fart apps
9. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Oh come on dude, that was a cheap shot... lighten up!
10. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
That actually wouldn't be to bad of a job to check if apps worked...
2. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
They should work, they barely have any apps to begin with let alone loose compatibility.
4. papss (unregistered)
That's pretty funny❕ :-)
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1136; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Does it work on a qHD/nHD screen though?
8. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I doubt it. So far we have seen complete abandonment of last gen mobile OSes by M$ and i don't expect that to change completely.