All Google related apps go down and up, down and up
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 12:01 posted on
Having problems getting through to your Gmail account? Can't log into Google+? It isn't just you as all Google related services appear to be on the fritz Monday morning; apps like Gmail seem to be coming and going...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
I didnt have any issues myself, and my morning starts at 7AM, was checking email and browsing google+ on my phone and PC since... Not one error, or a single annoying notification on my phone (that whole server communication error thing that pop's up when its REALLY down!)
Still, for anyone effected, that sucks :D
2. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
yeah PA got a chance to say SOMETHING against google...
4. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Yes, hire dare PA say anything negative about Google. Don't they know Google is God.
11. CellieCell (Posts: 91; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
now now, let's not become like iPhone users.
3. nwright94 (unregistered)
Yeah I couldn't get gmail to work this morning but its working now.
5. erdpov (Posts: 67; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Maybe scroogle company against Google? I didn't have any problems with Gmail. My opinion is some company, that is afraid of losing its market share and increasing popularity of Google, the dark Lord of PCera just wishes to ruin the reputation of the Google.
7. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I don't have problem and i live in Indonesia. everythings fine and works except for google now not recognize some word becaus my accent
maybe ISP problem?
8. catt4u (Posts: 64; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
Never had any problems with logging into my apps;
Mobile apps worked fine as did the pc apps.
Google rules! GMail is THE BEST.
9. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
i had some problems in Google+ chat (an error), while my gmail and maps worked just fine.
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Free N4 for those who experienced problems....?
It's worth a try...
12. Zero1u81 (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Google Wallet being down made for some awkward situations. Good thing I had cash
14. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
I don't experience it but doesn't mean it not happen, maybe for couple of hour at night in my time because google+ talk about this issue. fandroid be clever, google also human made. no need to deny it
15. networkdood (Posts: 6328; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
huh, I have not experienced any issues with any of my google apps, so far, today.
16. brycdavis (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
"All Google related apps go down and up, down and up" And they stay there....and they stay there!