Alcatel unveils One Touch Scribe series: 5-inch phones with a stylus for the masses
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jan 2013, 07:25
Alcatel has just dropped its well-timed CES bomb with a handful of new devices, but the most exciting ones for phone lovers are the three new phones in the Alcatel Scribe series…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. neutralguy posted on 07 Jan 2013, 07:42 2
not bad. :D looks great and at last, the quadcore mediatek for everyone! :D
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:11 2
What I like about Alcatel is simple design and stock Android.
But everything will be eclipsed by Sony's monters I guess.
14. MC1123 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 18:25 0
but then again this alcatel is powered by a cheap chip (mediatek) for mid range phone!!!
and ofcourse sony's phone will smoke them all!
3. jaytai0106 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:01 0
Looks like HTC One X and SGS3 and LG Optimus G had a baby @@ still a very nice phone.
4. neutralguy posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:02 0
I guess it's more of a Droid DNA and Gnote baby :))
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:08 0
Must be OneX clone b-c of the shape, material, the speaker grill and the raised camera.
I don't see any influence of GS3, Note or Optimus.
10. neutralguy posted on 07 Jan 2013, 09:22 1
note for the stylus and the camera thingy, I dn't know, but it looks like the GS3 or Gnote camera.
7. jimjam posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:12 0
Looks like a capacitive sausage stylus not a proper wacom one. No way comparable to the note
9. Igneel posted on 07 Jan 2013, 08:39 0
I was expecting the Wacom's tech stylus.. Quite a disappointment.. It can't match the Note brothers..
11. ebubekir26 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 09:36 0
Everyone is copying samsung's Galaxy Note ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just saying , and everyone knows it's true ;)
15. milesboy5 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 22:47 0
You act like the stylus was first used by the Galaxy Note...
16. milesboy5 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 22:49 0
This phone looks rather sexy especially in white!!! Looks very similar to the DNA imo.