Alcatel One Touch Tab 8 HD hands-on
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2013, 15:27 posted on
If a 7-inch tablet is too little, and a 9 or 10-inch tablet is too big, Alcatel has you covered with this 8-inch Android tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
1024x768 is HD. It only needs to be 720 to fit the bill. 1080 is full HD.
2. deuel18 (Posts: 41; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
for this tablet? not bad, but if they want to enter the bridge of competence, they must make the dual core a quad core processor and the resolution a bit higher..
3. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I want the nexus 7 "like" tablet with a mirco sd and small bezel
5. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
This is the way tablets should be. Micro sd, micro hdmi, and micro usb should be standard on everything.
6. desijatt (Posts: 58; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
4:3 ratio is better than 16:9 on a tablet.. it gives good web browsing experience...and 8 inch is perfect for me
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3751; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I think making the device with two internal memory option of 8GB and 16GB is useless since it has and expandable memory slot. My bet is most will be going for the 8GB.