Alcatel One Touch Tab 8 HD hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:27
If a 7-inch tablet is too little, and a 9 or 10-inch tablet is too big, Alcatel has you covered with this 8-inch Android tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. g2a5b0e posted on 10 Jan 2013, 16:38 2
1024x768 is HD. It only needs to be 720 to fit the bill. 1080 is full HD.
2. deuel18 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 16:29 0
for this tablet? not bad, but if they want to enter the bridge of competence, they must make the dual core a quad core processor and the resolution a bit higher..
3. BadAssAbe posted on 10 Jan 2013, 16:33 0
I want the nexus 7 "like" tablet with a mirco sd and small bezel
5. ocilfa posted on 10 Jan 2013, 17:20 0
This is the way tablets should be. Micro sd, micro hdmi, and micro usb should be standard on everything.
6. desijatt posted on 11 Jan 2013, 01:44 0
4:3 ratio is better than 16:9 on a tablet.. it gives good web browsing experience...and 8 inch is perfect for me
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 02:04 0
I think making the device with two internal memory option of 8GB and 16GB is useless since it has and expandable memory slot. My bet is most will be going for the 8GB.