Aisle411 launches indoor navigation app for Walgreens
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2012, 19:04 posted on
Aisle411 has been making retail stores a less scary place to venture out into for a few years now. Back in 2010, it launched an iPhone app for Lowe’s, Home Depot, and a number of other large...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
This app is for handicap people, I like to walk around and look around.
2. blazee (Posts: 342; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
you must have too much free time on your hands. When i go shopping i like to get what i came for, then go on with the rest of my day lol
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Do people really have to have an app for a STORE?
Now come on. That's just ridiculous.
4. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
i think its brilliant...i usually go to the same grocerry store everytime/ but when i have to go to a new one i be walking around lost i agree with blazee when i go to a store i wanna walk in and walk right back out