Airo health monitor promises to track all you eat, show you proteins, carbs and fats
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 08:53 posted on
We are on the verge of the wearable device revolution - smart watches, smart glasses, it’s all about to finally start hitting retail shelves in 2014, giving us a first taste of the future…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
A devide that can analyze eating habits? This could be used as a reality check for people who eat excessive amounts of fast food without realizing what they're doing to their bodies. This will be revolutionary if it works, and I'll be the first in line to get one.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 11358; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'd use this too, I have one called fitness buddy. This one mite be even better.
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1283; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
If it does work as they claim, I'll get one too :D I wonder what would happen when I'm out drinking o.O Will it measure my BAC as well haha
6. Victor.H (Posts: 416; Member since: 27 May 2011)
No information about this yet, but we'll update once we have it.
4. NexusX (Posts: 119; Member since: 16 May 2013)
looks kinda feminine, why is it so hard for them to put a time display on these things?
8. datsyuk (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Can help me track my macros big time awhhh yeah
9. GrapeEyes (Posts: 245; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Would be even better if it an measure the health of all your organs in your body including your brain and then inform you of the effects of the food you eat to the organs and to make it even better to include alcohol, smoke and drugs and then the device to explain/show the effects it has caused your organs etc...
Also it can let you know if you are pushing yourself to much when you are exercising.
Am i asking for too much :)