Ain't that cute? Baby squirrel thinks old Apple headphones are nuts (video)
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 02:23 posted on
The older, not as anatomically perfect set was all the rage back in the spring when the iPhone 5 was still subject of speculation, so it was still lying on someone's desk instead of in a drawer, because you don't want to be seen a second more with the poor people's pair...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. samsung4ever (Posts: 36; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
even a baby squirrrel is wise enough to realise just how nuts apple products are.
4. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
We can also say that even squirrel likes apple products...
Apple does great job producing products such as iphones that are really fluid in nature when compared to android..
The war begun with Droids replying to me.
5. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Orrrr... we can just spam thumbs down you. I'm more of a microsoft fan...
6. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Lol.. u made me laugh.. SPAM and MICROSOFT hahahah
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 17026; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bro u set yourself up for that one lol. Syedzain that was a good one. It's thanksgiving people, how about a ceasefire at least for today?
14. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Sure brother ..... Happy thanksgiving day... Convey My respects to ur parents and ur loved one :)
Have a great thanksgiving man.. cheers.
17. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
THANK you. It's so tiring sometimes.
26. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
thats the best comment i read +1 for u bro
Happy thanksgiving day :)
25. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I think the squirrel is addicted to eating those Headphones like being addicted to Alcohol
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3280; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Is anyone going to sue the squirrel for munching on the earphone without prior notice??
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Will die soon from eating plastic though.
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3280; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Actually, he's eating an Apple...:D but i guess the result will be that same!! :)
8. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
you are eating it wrong squirrel LOL
27. GUNDAM (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
i was sceptical at first... but they actually are pretty decent... better than the s**tty old apple headphones
12. cripton805 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Why is the baby squirrels penis sticking out like that? Interesting animal behavior... He lost his nuts. trololol
13. cripton805 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I want to punch this baby squirrel in the face sooooo bad... lol
Not that I would do it though. Im against animal abuse.
15. Coolkid (Posts: 25; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Squirrel... What R U doin... Squirrel... Stahp...!!!
18. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
Is it just me or u guys also noticed the "boner".........lol.....
20. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3280; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Check comment 12... you're not alone you perv!! :D :D
21. cripton805 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
What they didn't show you behind the scenes is when he starts humping the headphones. It's a squirrel porno. Featuring a young squirrel and some sex toys.
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3280; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Relax dude...this is PhoneArena (and not PornArena)!!!
29. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No this isn't cute. It's harming the animal.
30. cripton805 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
^^^ I just wanted to point out the dumbest comment. I hope thats sarcasm. lmao
31. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
cute squirrel! i want to see one...since there's no squirrel in my place!