After Samsung and HTC, Sony also planning to boost US retail presence with Gallery stores
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 06:34 posted on
The Japanese are planning a couple of full-blown stores where Sony gear will be exclusively showcased and sold, modeled by the Sony Store at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sony, please open it globally! I want to go there! Please.....Sony..... :)
2. Esf_Kid (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I think at first Sony must start bringing their phones on different carriers and then do such a thing. But a anyway, thats a nice idea
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Pretty cool and i agree with esf_Kid they need to get a little more widespread across carriers as well.
4. amats69 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
And the battle on marketing begins! Goodluck! :-)
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC just dead, and now Sony coming in for suicide? Smh...
8. amats69 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i think she/he is one of the students paid by samsung to bash HTC in taiwan.LOL
10. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
as far as i watch on youtube, XZ survive on any torture
best of luck S4 hahahaha
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
look at that cool booth
Sony knows how to make everything look beautiful.
9. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Sony is doing great with the smartphone battle!!