After Jessica Alba, Lumia is now endorsed by regular people in Nokia ads
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2012, 07:49 posted on
It’s about time for the first Windows Phone devices to hit the market and as that happens in the next couple of days…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I will be switched to lumia when it is lighter and thinner
2. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
If Jessica Alba can lift it why can't u ?? :D
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3391; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
+1 for you my man! :D
Now that's more like it!!
Great phone for normal people with great taste...
Anyone complaining about the weight please walk your way to the right, there's a weight lifting therapy kicking off in the next few minutes...be sure to be there or you'll miss the myth about heavier phones.
If you can't lift it then you can't be it! :P
19. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 155; Member since: 03 May 2012)
hahah I wish I could keep on pressing more thumbs up for that comment, people are just tryna find the stupidest things wrong with it, even when you won't even notice the weight either way
20. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3391; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Exactly...it's not like we're going to lift a phone weighing 500 grams. In that certain case..you'll find me complaining too!!
6. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
being heavier with 50 grams is very very very bad?? are you kidding me
what are you a 3 days old baby? even that baby can lift more than 185 grams and not complain about it
11. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I am not kidding that is my personal opinion 920 is heavy and thick for me if you wanna buy 920 then go buy it I don't care others thoughts
24. Muzhhur (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
You did not have one of those in your hands didnt you?
If you feel weak well I think thats your problem
3. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I bet she use iphone in normal life lol
4. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Her personal phone is a White Iphone! as seen in many photos taken with her. Got to love Paid Commercials!
5. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Then explain why the most recent photos show a red 920, and before that a cyan 900? Oh, you're referring to OLD photos, gotcha.
25. myownchoice (Posts: 22; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
so, you're getting the phone becoz jessica alba have 1.. lol... i'm getting 1 for sure.. of my own choice...
8. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Her pictures on facebook say ''taken from Windows phone''...explain that.....and those are old pictures taken with a Lumia 900.
17. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
OH SHUT THE HELL UP.
jessica alba clearly says she dumped her iphone for a lumia 920
15. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
haha, get real man, jessica alba use an iphone in normal life? in the first place, someone like jessica alba doesn't live a normal life. If you can call her life normal, what do you call your life then, pathetic?
18. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lol that is explain why she switched to lumia :D
7. aco96 (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I love heavy phones because they feel more solid than light phones :D
12. mydi.maus (unregistered)
14. husfus (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
She uses red lumia 920 and white ipad. . .and soon she's gonna ditch her ipad for either nexus 10 or surface pro. . .so fanboys. . . .
21. rsiders (Posts: 720; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Man, they should've given me a Nokia Lumia 920 and asked me to be in the commercial!lol
23. PhoneCritic (Posts: 509; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Jessica Alba is a very beautiful woman. However, buying and using the 920 will not land her in your lap ( don't we all wish). If they had Jessica Alba clones selling with the phone then this phone would be the killer phone for the male population. Lol
Just enjoy the phone for what it is. Nokia designed a beautiful phone and although WP8 is not to my liking ( the UI design is not my preference) Best of luck to Nokia. I hope that one day they would also decide to manufacture Android phones as well utilizing the 920 design.