After Apple, now it's Samsung's turn to get humbled and apologize officially in China
1. androiphone20 (Posts: 1638; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
heard Tim Cook's apology was well accepted, they sjould do the same with samsung right?
2. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
so Shamesung has an extra S feature on their phones... Solder automatically... thats neat...
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 4115; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Feature included in the chips sold to Apple. Nice!
16. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
You wish! Sammy is apples bitch, if they do wrong, apple will slap the spit outta their mouth. They can only fool people like yourself. Not Apple!
21. Razrman (Posts: 68; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Don't worry, a software update will fix the soldering issues. :-p
3. taojj (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
No wonder. Samsung copies everything from Apple.
13. amats69 (Posts: 1225; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Coz samsung is a secret admirer of apple!lol
14. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Sorry to say this buddy but in the current day only a fool would copy from Apple.
20. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Yes. To cheat like it states in this article is pathetic, but I get your drift and my answer is no.
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1638; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Some users' phones
kept crashing tens of times a day
6. androiphone20 (Posts: 1638; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
on a more off topic note, man that chic is HOT
8. papo1254 (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
My friend's Note 2 also had that problem. Now he sold it.
10. Sondae (Posts: 219; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Be responsible samsung since you sell a lot of your product its about time to face the consumer who has problem with your product.
11. PBXtech (Posts: 1022; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Must have been a slow news day if they ran a half hour bit on this problem, it would have been a blip or scroll across the bottom in the States. Samsung is getting killed by the Chinese phones, they'll apologize and fix the problem if they ever want to compete in China.
12. amats69 (Posts: 1225; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
The battery then this one, whats next?...Im looking forward for mr Taters opinion about this one...coz he is the one questioning the build issues on other oem's product esp on htc..