After 3 long years, Apple takes hold of the iPhone Trademark
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2010, 20:01 posted on
Finally after one long battle that covered the length of three years, Apple has ultimately reached their goal in obtaining the trademark for the iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. numberonenygfan (Posts: 211; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
Really? I just wasted a minute of my life reading this meaningless article...stupid
2. VZWEMP (Posts: 143; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
and another 20 seconds posting that comment....good job
3. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Im so glad THEY WERE BEEN graced with it. Perhaps Phone Arena should be graced with an editor to check for proper grammar.
5. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
It means crapple can sue anyone else using this name basically or collect royalties