Affordable LTE-enabled Pantech Breakout lands on Verizon on Sept 22nd
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2011, 09:14
Pantech Breakout, the latest 4G LTE addition to Verizon’s lineup has been officially confirmed to arrive on Thursday, September 22nd…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 09:16 4 0
Pantech poops out another lovely device. I just cant wait to have idiot customers buy this off the internet then come to me for advice....FML
2. Joshing4fun posted on 19 Sep 2011, 13:32 0 0
This is supposed to be an affordable LTE phone, which it is, by pricing... Yet it has like the same specs as 3 other LTE phones; just uglier.
3. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 14:47 0 0
Im not even goin to waste my time looking up the facts, but your wrong. Simply put, there is no ram stat and thats where things can take a dive on cheapo's.
So please, for the love of steve jobs(haha god joke, get it?) Dont say a pantech is same spec'd as 3 other LTE devices, it just isnt true.
5. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 19 Sep 2011, 17:24 0 0
This looks like an overpiced feature phone, aka the iphone.
7. VZWdroids (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 16:28 0 0
The ram on the breakout is the same as the original motorola droid its 512