Aesir’s solid gold phone is for those swimming in cash
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2011, 07:56 posted on
Call it materialism at its finest, call it stupidity - but it’s out there for those swimming in cash and wanting to let the world know about it in a glance. Yes, it’s a last century handset made out of pure gold…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. El Nica (unregistered)
STUPID!!!!!!!, Nobody gonna pay that much for this gold plate
2. UltraGenius (unregistered)
I pre-ordered a gold and a silver phone. This will cost me my life's savings but it's totally worth it!
4. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I like that Uncle screw (or whatever his name is in english) picture on the top : P
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4559; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
His name was Scrooge McDuck from Duck Tails. I loved that cartoon back when I was like 13.
13. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4559; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
LMAO! He was so funny, I have to agree with you! Definitely FTW! lol That brings back so many memories!
16. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Ok. Yeah, i used to watch those cartoons to : )
Here in sweden they sell loads of comics about Donald Duck (they are in every supermarket and gas station), and that Scrooge Mcduck is in almost everyone one of them.
Used to read them when i was about 10-13 years old, they where lots of fun : )
5. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
F it I might just buy one. The worse that could happen is that i have a collectors item.
6. Alantef (Posts: 287; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
why even offer anything like this....lets see if otterbox is gonna make a case for this
8. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Wow that was actually a good one.
It will be made out of calfskin
10. jthiagesan (Posts: 104; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
Vertu phones costs less than this, but they have everything we want like camera, text messages, internet etc...
12. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
For that much money, shouldn't it be less ugly?
15. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
That's what I'm saying. The dial pad look horrendous. The peripheral almost looks like the iphone 4 but the front and back is so ugly.
14. downphoenix (Posts: 2634; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
If its solid gold the price of the phone will only go up. This will be used as a currency not a phone, LOL.
17. ejk (unregistered)
Why not make it a rotary phone to boot?