Advertisement for Windows Phone centers around the vivid Samsung Omnia W
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2011, 10:49 posted on
Highlighting all the key components of the Samsung Omnia W, also known as the Samsung Focus Flash for AT&T stateside, we get a good look at how the handset caters to the needs to different individuals. From easily taking a snapshot, editing it, and sending it off...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Today (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
PROOF: Check 'windows phone customer feedback' in google and go to their website. I am unable to put the link.
Put people first!
5. denney (Posts: 98; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Straight up stealing my verbiage.
2. weishin92 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Sep 2011)
I prefer the AT&T samsung focus s or flash to be the world phones. The designs r better at least.
3. Jyakotu (Posts: 819; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I've got to say, this was an excellent advertisement. I've played with a Windows Phone in person and I'm so ready to own one myself. I wish Sprint would offer more than the HTC Arrive because choice is good, but it looks as if AT&T is going to say the premiere Windows Phone carrier.
4. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
They need to drop the Omnia name....gives me laggy nightmares.
6. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Really nice commercial! Makes me want to go out right now and buy a WP7 phone, to add to my Android!