Ads officially coming to Instagram
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2013, 18:12 posted on
Instagram announced on Thursday that ads are finally coming to the picture-sharing social network; Facebook, which plunked down $1 billion in cash and stock for the site in April 2012 when the deal was announced, actually paid less for the now-popular site thanks to a sharp fall in Facebook's shares before the deal finally closed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Chaseism (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Nothing in life is free...even things that are free.
3. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
There are other options. Move on to an ad-free option.
5. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
No longer looking forward for the official app. Another reason to like the current WP apps more.
6. dickwyn (Posts: 616; Member since: 07 May 2012)
if these ads are nice photos and videos which do not repeat everyday then it'll be okay but if it repeats every day then .....