Adobe says Motorola DROID to get Flash 10.1; DROID and Cliq to also upgrade to Android 2.1
This article contains unofficial information.
DROID fans are a very devoted bunch. With the upgrade to Android 2.1 and after adding Flash 10.1, fans of the handset are singing to Nexus One owners, "Anything you can do, we can do better." Of course, there is the matter of the 1GHz Snapdragon chip on the latter device. Can DROID owners counter that? Sure. They point to the QWERTY keyboard and the 480 x 854 resolution screen. It seems that DROID vs. Nexus One will be a battle for the ages.
Motorola DROID Specifications | Review
HTC Nexus One Specifications
source: ADOBE (Flash), AndroidSPIN (Android 2.1)
3. cellgeek82 posted on 07 Jan 2010, 01:48 0 0
Its news like this that makes you kinda forget there ever was a... umm... what was that thing called again? Oh yeah, Apple iPhone. HAHA!
4. becazican (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2010, 08:06 0 0
7. Trendygirlx23 (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2010, 12:34 0 0
That is what I am wondering too...
6. jrcrow79 posted on 07 Jan 2010, 11:07 0 0
meh..one way or another all iphone's will get this as well
8. PapaJay224 posted on 07 Jan 2010, 12:49 0 0
Keep dreamin' that your dinasour iPhone technology will get flash...Maybe in the next release- "iPhone3gs2niner5.0-1 Steve Jobs Edition"...too much too much haha!
9. Russki posted on 07 Jan 2010, 22:24 0 0
Yeah, the iphone platform is NOT, i repeat NOT getting a flash update. The folks @ adobe have released the "list" of phones that will be getting 10.1 and apple iphone is NOT on there. Steve jobs better start thinking quickly, or the 3gs might be the last of it's kind.
10. nancey (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2010, 10:04 0 0
when is the flash player coming, and how can this article say that after users added flash 10.1.... when it's not even out yet???
11. jnewman (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2010, 18:57 0 0
I'll believe it when I see it.