Acer to go downmarket soon with a $200 8" and $250 10" quad-core tablets
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 07:01 posted on
Acer is planning to release two Android tablets in the near future, according to China Times, with MediaTek's newly minted MT6589 quad-core processor. The 8-incher is expected to cost around $200, while the 10" slate will likely hover around the $250 mark, which are both pretty good prices for the respective screen size...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Meleagru (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Loving the race to the bottom. Just don't forget the lube!
3. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Not sure how I feel about this, but this could work for a beginner.
4. donfem (Posts: 574; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
The fact that there will be options for users makes it really nice
5. lilhart (Posts: 22; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Why don't the understand media consumption also includes a fair amount of reading...a resolution of 250 and up would do no harm...why cram all the pixels into one tiny 4 or 5" screen.
I think 8 or 10" screen with 1024x768 = Brutally Fail