Acer swings into the red for the first time in its history, iPad to blame
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2011, 08:58 posted on
Acer, the second-largest PC maker in the world, reported wider than expected loss in the second quarter of the year as its sales were cannibalized by the iPad, but Acer chairman JT Wang...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
want to run with the Bull... you will get the horns.... HP, Acer.... next?....
4. WhatevermanIsAFruitcake (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
I'm sorry I couldnt understand what you were saying, please remove Apples c**k from your throat and say it again. Thanks
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow thats your best comeback... dude come back when you have something good to say...
5. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
For real, werent you neutral at one point?
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
i was but you guys are bullies.. around here.. and i dont like bullies....
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6966; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Apple was the first one came out with the tablet pc. Even though Acer is 398$. You have to market your product if you want to sell. Even though I hate to admit the Ipad is the number one table around the world. To me I'll go with the XOOM or the Galaxy Tab II