Acer Iconia Tab A100 appears for $349 in Walmart system, might hit in time for the Android 3.2 Honeycomb update

0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2011, 06:14 posted on

Google's tablet Android - Honeycomb - will be updated to 3.2 in the "next few weeks", bringing 7-inch compatibility, and support for Qualcomm chipsets. The 7" Acer Iconia A100 tablet is popping up in Walmart's inventory system for $349...

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 09:28

1. Synack (unregistered)

Might have to swap my OG Galaxy Tab out for this bad boy. I could use a better nav and audio player in my car along with everything else it could do just sitting around.

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 14:51

2. ~ (unregistered)

If acer can get the word about this tablet they may actually have good sales numbers. the $349 price tag is huge, going cheaper than the ipad will really help sales

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 17:31

3. cheetah2k (Posts: 820; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)

Have any of you used the Acer A100? Fcuk its laggy and Acer's UI is rubbish....

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 20:21

4. Troy (unregistered)

I'm guessing you haven't used it yet either. It's not even available yet.

posted on 23 Aug 2011, 16:56

5. Mike (unregistered)

Ive had mine for over a week now... 329.00 with a 50.00 gift card from Wal Mart.... ive had no problem with the lag you spoke of, It has been fast and responsive in every thing I have asked of it.... of course I tend to use apps for productivity and more work related items.... if youre playing games.. it might be different.

posted on 08 Sep 2011, 20:42

6. Peggy (unregistered)

I got mine but can not stay connected to the WiFi.....anyone else having this problem? I connect but it kicks me off after about 3-5 minutes but then will re-connect if I go back to the browser and hit refresh several times. I am sitting in front of the wireless. Any suggestions?