Acer Iconia B1 tablet gets an official price tag, coming this month
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2013, 16:56 posted on
The Acer Iconia B1 was officially unveiled during CES yesterday, thus becoming one of the most affordable Android tablets from a company that you actually might have heard of. And today, we finally learned how much exactly the device will cost, as well as when we might expect it to launch in certain parts of the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tele7 (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I don't get this price, for an additional 45 dollars you get an at least two times better hardware with the Nexus 7, who would buy this instead?
2. cse.vicky (Posts: 108; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Exactly ! 99$ would have been a different story ,
3. anshul0000 (unregistered)
its for emerging markets.....nexus 7 is priced around Rs.20000 ($363) in india
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Because Google play store doesn't exist in many countries, mate. They are asking about $380 at my place for N7.
5. redmd (Posts: 930; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
this wont compete with nexus 7. its meant to compete with those uber low cost local chinese tabs.