Acer Iconia B1 appears ready to make the trip to CES before getting shipped to India
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 07:01 posted on
Possibly headed to India where it is expected to retail for RS 7,999 ($147) is the Acer Iconia B1; but before it makes its way to India, the 7 inch tablet will have to spend sometime in Las Vegas for CES 2013 showing off its 1024 x 600 resolution screen, 512MB of RAM and 8GB of native storage to go along with Android 4.1 doing the heavy lifting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3022; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Sounds like you're buying stuff according to the number of cores, lol.
Usually the question is "How much?"...
17. deuel18 (Posts: 35; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
better if its 4 cores..hey im also curious if they release a 3 core processor..isnt AMD will likely go to ARM and sweep across tablet processors?..i know its off the topic but i just wanna speculate ..anyone?
3. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Nexus 7 costs 16 GB used to cost 19000 INR (around 350 us dollars) at India so if this acer tablet is released in India for 8000 rupees it would be unfair to compare it with nexus 7. This tablet has pretty good specifications for its price atleast in India.
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1863; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Now where have I seen that little corner, um, nook before???
5. ARITRA (Posts: 45; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
ram should have been 1 gb many other companies providing that much ram..
6. vignesh_viggs (Posts: 34; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
Alan F !! Mistake in the article ...!! Rs $ 7,999 ? Change it to RS ₹ 7,999 .!!!
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3022; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That is roughly Rs. 434665.66....oops! :D
7. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
would it really run on 512 mb ram ? even the system jellybean itself could take a lot of memory
15. jove39 (Posts: 1320; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
How do you know jb takes lot of ram? cm10 runs just fine on my galaxy s.
10. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Good to have such low cost tab and if any variant comes with calling feature it would be a sure hit.
21. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
this tablet sucks!!! old cpu very bad screen and don't get me started on the ram i wouldn't get it even if it was free
11. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
512 ram is a no GO for me ....JB takes a lot of RAm....at least 350-400 mb of ram will b used up by system....1GB should be the minimum requirement these days ...