Acer Iconia A1 preview surfaces: solid 8-inch iPad mini rival for half the price
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2013, 01:49 posted on
The Acer Iconia A1 leaked out some two weeks ago as a very aggressive 8-inch iPad mini competitor. The Iconia A1 is now getting its first preview…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
To compete against the Mini..you got to have better specs at a cheaper price, ya hear me Acer? Ya hear me?
Acer is currently the KING of half @ssed skimped tablet maker right now
2. tadaa (Posts: 180; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
3250 mah battery. I wonder how long that would last
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
My guess would be Comparable to a 4000 + mah quad core on a 720p screen
6-8 hours...Assuming it has crap cpu/gpu that doesn't sip too much power,
4. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
3250mah battery? C'mon even Motorola's 4.3 inch has 3300 mah battery.
5. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
End of June release date, and the next Nexus 7 will be out by then. Good planning. You should have released this before Google I/O.