Accessories for new Nexus 7 on the way
0. phoneArena 26 Jul 2013, 12:52 posted on
Buying a new device is only half the fun; adding accessories is the other half. Three ASUS produced accessories are coming for owners of the new Google Nexus 7 starting with a travel cover, available in 6 different colors. The cover is made from a durable polymer to protect your investment from the usual plagues that affect mobile devices such as a case of butterfingers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 1051; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Look on the Playstore. They have a sleeve coming soon for $29.99
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7035; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I love the colors. ill get the red one. and plannin on getting the LTE version
3. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I was looking to go Otterbox, or maybe a case with a cover that doubles as a keyboard... however, just may have to cover/stand case a look-see too. The dark grey and the red are just calling to me.
5. AgentKick (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jul 2013)
If these are anything like the ones from last year, they're not going to be so great. Too much plastic for $30, for a little more I could get a cool Treegloo or two from Amazon or eBay. These are a little too candy colored for me to take to work.
7. shastipet (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
I love these new accessories. I think that the first folio case here has the best design