Absinthe untethered A5 jailbreak tool for Apple iPhone 4S and iPad 2 made easy on both Windows and Mac
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jan 2012, 04:18
Now that the Dev Team got around Apple's built-in A5 chip defenses, it released a software for untethered jailbreak for your iPhone 4S and iPad 2. The crew has made it a very simplified process, which rewards you with untethered access to Cydia and all the goodies of jailbroken apps, that make the iPhone and iPad that much more functional...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Muhannad posted on 22 Jan 2012, 05:46 1 0
Now Apple will release an update just to piss off these developers.
6. biophone posted on 22 Jan 2012, 10:14 1 0
Its doesn't matter as long as you don't update past 5.0.1 then you can jailbreak the device. If you don't know what u r doing and update thats your own fault.
2. thelegend6657 posted on 22 Jan 2012, 06:26 2 0
To everyone at phone arena :
Happy Chinese new year ! Peace xD ! Btw I just jailbreak untethered just now .
From a yellow malaysia
4. bvalde09 posted on 22 Jan 2012, 08:41 1 1
Missing the unlock now it will take a couple of months from now on. Unlock will be do e for 5.0 and 5.0.1
7. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 22 Jan 2012, 16:42 1 0
I am so happy. It has been way to long
8. manuell3g posted on 22 Jan 2012, 18:35 1 1
I jailbroke mine sum hrs ago....it now feels like i own an ipad,guess de android folks will be mad and jealous.all de functionalities i was lucking is now available.lol
9. kshell1 posted on 22 Jan 2012, 20:09 1 0
well apparently your grammar is still just as horrible.
10. frydaexiii posted on 23 Jan 2012, 02:25 0 1
Not really, considering we can do what your jailbroken ipad can out of the box...