Absinthe untethered A5 jailbreak tool for Apple iPhone 4S and iPad 2 made easy on both Windows and Mac
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2012, 04:18 posted on
Now that the Dev Team got around Apple's built-in A5 chip defenses, it released a software for untethered jailbreak for your iPhone 4S and iPad 2. The crew has made it a very simplified process, which rewards you with untethered access to Cydia and all the goodies of jailbroken apps, that make the iPhone and iPad that much more functional...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Now Apple will release an update just to piss off these developers.
6. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Its doesn't matter as long as you don't update past 5.0.1 then you can jailbreak the device. If you don't know what u r doing and update thats your own fault.
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
To everyone at phone arena :
Happy Chinese new year ! Peace xD ! Btw I just jailbreak untethered just now .
From a yellow malaysia
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Yellow malaysian * sorry typo
4. bvalde09 (Posts: 174; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Missing the unlock now it will take a couple of months from now on. Unlock will be do e for 5.0 and 5.0.1
7. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I am so happy. It has been way to long
8. manuell3g (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I jailbroke mine sum hrs ago....it now feels like i own an ipad,guess de android folks will be mad and jealous.all de functionalities i was lucking is now available.lol
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
well apparently your grammar is still just as horrible.
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1353; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Not really, considering we can do what your jailbroken ipad can out of the box...