Absinthe 2.0 released: jailbreak Apple iOS 5.1.1 devices
1. BattleBrat (Posts: 1293; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
FREEDOMMMM!!!!!!!!!! *Starts jailbreaking iTouch*
21. BattleBrat (Posts: 1293; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Ipod touch, it's a common abbreviation...
22. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I always knew the owners of Apple devices touch themselves.
Wait... Wrong context?
23. BattleBrat (Posts: 1293; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
No, android does adult material better, Dolphin Browser w/ mobo video player, unbeatable combo.
You know my phone is a RAZR right? I use the iPod Touch mostly for games and good multiplayer support.
Oh, and PackMan, you aren't HALF the Android Fan I am so go "Pack" yourself
And yes I like the term iTouch, it isn't a friggen iPod, it has no click wheel or click wheel design, it isn't an iPhone because it has no phone, but it has a touch screen, that makes it an iTouch
25. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I was just playing, dude. I know you have a Moto device. I see your avatar.
Adult material? What the f**k? xD
2. bucky (Posts: 2083; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Been waiting for this for the iPad 2 for too long. Never making the mistake of updating again before a jailbreak is available.
4. T12RYK (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
Didn't upgrade my iPhone thankfully, but my iPad has been in need of a Jailbreak for AGES!!
Widgets AND FREEDOM here I come!!!
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't understand Apple fans! First Apple fans says that they are happy because iOS is so simple OS and they don't feel need for such flexibility like Android OS has and now they are happy because they can jailbreak their devices...???
9. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Talk about piracy. iSheeps are truly hypocrites.
10. GellerDoesDallas (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Your leader taco50 would not approve of this.
12. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
So, I know this is going to be rough...but all groups of people aren't the same. Not all Chinese people are good at math. Not all Black people like rap music. Not all women want to be stay at home moms. I know that's hard for you to understand...but different iPhone users have different reasons for buying their iPhones.
Take me for example. I actually really enjoy iOS the way it is. The reason I want to jailbreak my phone...tethering. That's less of a problem with Apple than it is with AT&T. Another reason? There are actually some great apps on Cydia that just aren't on Apple's App Store. Now, again, I know this is rough, but you can't judge all iPhone users based on me. Remember my above paragraph. Some people do want more flexibility, but really like apps that are in the App Store, but not offered in the Android Market. There are lots of reasons, but remember...don't judge a group of people by one impression...that's how stereotypes start...
13. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
"Not all Black people like rap music"
--Says the person whose username is JeffDaBeat.
14. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
My point exactly! I don't like rap music at all. JeffdaBeat is a nickname from when I was a 5.I actually play music for a rock band.http://www.facebook.com/mybelo
24. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Actualy I understand that, but then please say the same thing for iOS fans who are saying that all love iOS because it is simple and that they all don't feel need for more flexible OS. Because as you say not all feel the same!
26. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i really only jailbreak my iphone to get free apps and make it a wifi enabled device that i dont have to pay for every month. other than that i wouldnt really change anything.
18. mandkeee (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
trust me.....IOS is way much better than android.....
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Any proves or just 10000000% of talks?
27. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
11. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Jealous? I bet you got a rooted phone right now with ics hypocrite
16. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
you can also jailbreak it and make it a wifi device. bam.