Aava Mobile possibly developing the first Android device with Intel Moorestown?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: Aava Mobile via Android and Me
1. Kappy (Posts: 108; Member since: 14 Dec 2009)
T-Mobile is getting a shitload of phones. Nexus One, HD2, this, and whatever else pretty much comes out.
5. Samot9 (Posts: 18; Member since: 02 Dec 2009)
now if they would put work in to there network they could be a threat to all the other companys.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
vzw depends on the network, att depends on the iphone (for a few more months anways.. lol), sprint depends on charity, and tmobile depends on phones. :)
3. Kappy (Posts: 108; Member since: 14 Dec 2009)
lol well I hope VZW gets some new phones soon!
4. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Anything that takes market dominance away from the iPhone is a good thing. Viva Open-source!