AT&T's version of the Samsung GALAXY Note II to get Multi-Window update on Thursday
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2012, 20:18 posted on
AT&T, the last of the four major U.S. carriers to add the Multi-Window split screen feature to the Samsung GALAXY Note II, will be pushing out the update on Thursday and it will be sent out to owners of the 5.5 inch phablet OTA; this update will probably take some time to reach all of the mobile operator's owners of this device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Thats a great feature!! If the price wasnt so high, Id exchange my newly upgraded AT&T-variant SIII for the Note II lol
2. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
OMG, still don't have Multi Windows, that's just sad.
AT&T: Last to get 4G and last to get Multi Windows.... :/
3. imkyle (Posts: 1041; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
There will always someone to be first in getting something and last. Verizon was last to get the 4.1.1 update to Jellybean.
4. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Duh, what are you talking about?
I've had 4.1.1 on my Galaxy Note II since day 1 (November 29th) and I've had Multi Windows, too!!
9. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
uR 4given, now go play on your awesome iPhone Killer!
7. spiceman (Posts: 10; Member since: 24 Oct 2010)
I bought mine from tmobile in California on October 24th. I just received the update on Christmas Day even though phoneareana announced it a month ago. I'm a heavy user in my business and don't see a big need for split screen yet. Are we supposed to get 4.1.2 pretty soon? My son's nexus has that......
8. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
That is why I like to buy an unlocked phones. It's been over 40 days since my unlocked note2 has Multi-Window.
People think unlocked phones cost too much but some don't realized that they resell out quickly like when I sold my used note 1 the buyer didn't think twice when he knew it is an unlocked phone.