AT&T's sale halves the price of three top smartphones with your trade
0. phoneArena 30 May 2013, 20:41 posted on
AT&T is taking a whopping 50% off the price of three of today's hottest smartphones; the 32GB HTC One, 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 and the BlackBerry Z10 are all available from the nation's second largest carrier for $99.99 with a signed two-year contract and a trade-in. The trade must be a working smartphone no older than 3 years of age...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove of 10 millions sold in lest than month????????
2. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove of 5 millions sold for htc
3. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove that bb z10 selling like hot cake?????
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3158; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Did you mean to post in THIS article? What are you talking about?
4. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
This translates to:
"Sell us your smartphone worth $300+ so we can sell it and make even more profit off you!"
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Here in the UK, its free on £40 a month contract!
And in the states you have to pay £150 towards it, what a rip off!
7. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
It's a pretty good deal if you're stuck in a contract.
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 236; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
*The trade must be a working smartphone no older than 3 years of age.
Was ready to pull the trigger and use trade in my Palm Treo.