AT&T's sale halves the price of three top smartphones with your trade
The trade gives you $100 credit toward the purchase of your new phone which is why it cuts the price of those three models in half. AT&T is telling those who are trading in their current phone to wipe it of all personal and sensitive data and restore it to the original factory settings.
If you've been thinking about trading in your current phone for one of the three participating handsets, AT&T is not only subsidizing the price of the phone, but is also giving you $100 credit toward the new model. Sure, you might be able to get more for your old phone by putting it up on eBay, but that is a crap shoot. The deal from AT&T makes it all easier.
1. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove of 10 millions sold in lest than month????????
2. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove of 5 millions sold for htc
3. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
where is prove that bb z10 selling like hot cake?????
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3223; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Did you mean to post in THIS article? What are you talking about?
4. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
This translates to:
"Sell us your smartphone worth $300+ so we can sell it and make even more profit off you!"
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Here in the UK, its free on £40 a month contract!
And in the states you have to pay £150 towards it, what a rip off!
7. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
It's a pretty good deal if you're stuck in a contract.
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
*The trade must be a working smartphone no older than 3 years of age.
Was ready to pull the trigger and use trade in my Palm Treo.